[Latin name] Piper nigrum L.
[Main specifications] 5% (water-soluble)
[Main ingredient] Piperine Piperine
[Main character] Light yellow powder
Water-Soluble Black Pepper Extract Powder have effects on the central nervous system.
The chemical structure of piperine belongs to the cinnamamide group. Studies have shown that piperine has pharmacological effects in sedation, hypnosis, anticonvulsant, skeletal muscle relaxation and antidepressant.
The process of extraction:
1 Used in the field of improving drug efficacy
2. Applied in the field of food and health food
3. Applied in the field of cosmetics
4. Applied in the field of pharmaceutical additives
1. Has antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant and anti-tumor effects
2. It has the functions of anti-inflammatory, treating stomach diseases and bruises
3. It can be used as a high-level natural food fragrance, making perfume
4. With drug addition, promote drug absorption and improve drug efficacy
What is black pepper extract?
Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) is a common spice and herb used historically for various diseases related to gastrointesinal disorder and dental or oral dysfunction. It is most commonly known in the supplemental realm for its piperine content, but also contains pellitorine, guineensine, pipnoohine, trichostachine, and piperonal.