Product Name:Ginkgo biloba Extract
Extraction Type:Solvent Extraction
Appearance:Light yellow Powder
Active Ingredient:Gingko Flavonoids and Total terpene lactones
Nowadays, the medicinal value and application value of Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract Powder is very extensive. It is still used in Chinese medicine to treat memory loss, stomach pain, dysentery, high blood pressure, mental tension, and respiratory problems such as asthma, bronchitis and poor circulation and the anxiety caused by it. The active ingredient of Ginkgo biloba is the terpene part, which includes ginkgolides and bilobalide. These ginkgo flavone-glycoside components have powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenging capabilities.
Gingko Bilobo Extract powder
Ginkgo Biloba L.
Light Brown Powder
|Specification||Total Gingko Flavone Glycosides 24%; Total Terpenoid Lactones 6%;Total Ginkgolic Acid NMT 5.0/ppm|
1. Expand blood vessels to protect vascular endothelial tissue
2. Regulate blood lipids
3. Protect LDL
4. Inhibit PAF (platelet activation factor) and thrombosis
5.Eliminate free radicals
6. Anti-hypoxia effect
7. Prevent artery spasm
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sunlight
24 months if sealed and stored properly
1. Applied in health product field, ginkgo biloba extract can effectively reduce breast pain and emotional instability.
2. Functional foods areas, ginkgo biloba extract has effect on protecting vascular endothelial tissue, regulating blood lipids.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, ginkgo biloba extract can be used for treating stomach-ache, diarrhea, high blood pressure, nervous and respiratory diseases such as asthma, bronchitis.