Specification:99% Kojic Acid
COA File:PDF files can be provided
Deliver Time:Around 3 working days
Payment Way:T/T L/C Paypal
Free Sample:Can communicate and negotiate
Certification:ISO Hala Kosher
Botanical Cube's healthy natural Koji acid powder
1. The demand for our Koji acid powder, Daily Care And Cosmetics Ingredients is growing, thus we are constantly innovating and upgrading our technology to meet customer requirements.
2. Our kojic acid powder is made of food-grade glucose, fermented with special Aspergillus oryzae species, and refined by advanced extraction technology. It is a natural raw material. Using the membrane concentration technology at room temperature, both the color of the product and the purity of the product have reached a relatively good level.
|Kojic Acid Powder||Koji Acid Structural Formula||Special Packing Square Pull Paper Carton|
Application of Kojic acid powder
1. Cosmetics area: Kojic acid can inhibit the synthesis of tyrosinase, so it can strongly inhibit the formation of skin melanin, and it is safe and non-toxic.
2. Food processing area: Kojic acid can be used as a food additive for preservation, antiseptic and antioxidant effects.
3. Medicine area: Kojic acid has no mutagenic effect on eukaryotic cells, and can eliminate free radicals in the human body and enhance the power of leukocytes, which is beneficial to human health. Therefore, kojic acid has been used as the raw material of cephalosporin antibiotics.
4. Agriculture area: Kojic acid can be used to produce biological pesticides, whether it is sprayed at low concentration as a foliar fertilizer, or made into a growth-increasing agent for root application, this crop production accelerator has obvious yield-increasing effects on grains and vegetables.
|Appearance||White fine powder||Conforms||Visual|
|Odor||The unique smell of Kojic Acid||Conforms||Organoleptic|
|Taste||The unique taste of Kojic Acid||Conforms||Olfactory|
|Bulk Density||Slack Density||0.26g/ml||USP616|
|Particle Size||95%Through 30 Mesh or 60 Mesh||Conforms||CP2015|
|Total Heavy Metals||＜10ppm||Conforms||CP2015|
|Aerobic Bacterial Count||≤1,000 CFU/g||Conforms||GB4789.2|
|Escherichia Coli||＜3.0 MPN/g||Conforms||GB4789.38|
|Staphlococcus Aureus||Not Detected||Conforms||GB4789.10|
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
|Storage under room temperature, avoid heat and light.|
|24 months from the manufacturing or testing date.|
PACKAGE & CONTACT INFORMATION