1. Bing Dwen Dwen is the official mascot of the 2022 Winter Olympics. We sincerely wish the Olympic Games a successful conclusion and hope that the Olympic athletes can achieve satisfactory results. Bing Dwen Dwen is a cute panda image how much do you know about its love for bamboo?
2. Bamboo is a "rich ore" that can be used sustainably. Because bamboo can become material in 3 to 5 years, and the more it is cut, the more prosperous it is, and it is selected every year without damaging the ecological environment.
Bamboo extract introduction
1. Bamboo is a perennial evergreen plant, which has the characteristics of wide distribution, fast growth and high yield, strong regeneration ability, and a wide range of uses.
2. Bamboo extract is one of the most potent natural sources of silica. Bamboo extract is derived from the leaves of the Bambusa vulgaris plant. These leaves consist of around 70% silica, which is a crucial mineral for improving the health of your hair, skin, and nails.
3. Bamboo leaf extract is the extract of the evergreen trees or shrubs of the Poaceae family, and the main active ingredient is bamboo leaf flavonoids, which have many biological activities such as antibacterial and insecticidal.
|Pure bamboo powder||Bamboo flavone powder||Bamboo silicone powder|
What are the functions of bamboo?
1. Bamboo roots contain some plant proteins and a variety of vitamins, as well as some flavonoids and phenolic substances, which can effectively improve heart function, improve blood circulation, prevent myocardial ischemia and myocardial weakness, and other heart diseases. In addition, it can enhance the regeneration of immune cells, and can also improve the activity of immune cells, which can significantly improve the immunity of the human body.
2. Bamboo leaves are rich in flavonoids, and also contain some superoxide dismutase. After they are absorbed by the human body, they can prevent the oxidation reaction in the human body and can speed up the metabolism of lipid peroxidation in the human body. Healthy young state. Bamboo leaves are also rich in chlorophyll and vitamin C, which can prevent gene mutation of human cells and reduce the damage of cancer viruses to human cells. Regular consumption can reduce the incidence of cancer.
3. Bamboo shoots are rich in plant protein, as well as various trace elements and vitamins, so they can improve the body's resistance and immunity, and have good disease resistance. In addition, because bamboo shoots are cold in nature, they are not high in fat and sugar, so they are very suitable for pregnant women who are angry and have a lot of phlegm.