▲The origin of milk thistle
Milk thistle is originally produced in Europe. It began to be planted in China in the 1980s and then planted in large quantities in Shaanxi, Hebei, Jiangsu, and Northeast China. Shaanxi is the best-planted product. It is called milk thistle because of the white veins attached to its leaves, which look like milk dripping on it. Legend has it that this is the milk of the Virgin Mary.
▲The function of silymarin
It has been used as a medicinal plant for nearly two thousand years, and it is still widely used as a very effective liver-protecting plant for the active ingredient silymarin. Silymarin can activate the regeneration of liver proteins, restore the activity of liver cells destroyed by alcohol and viruses, remove free radicals, maintain the permeability of liver cell membranes, reduce the damage to the liver by toxins, and protect the liver from long-term drinking and liver injury. People with acute and chronic hepatitis, fatty liver, cirrhosis, and toxic liver damage.
▲The introduction of milk thistle extract
1. Milk thistle extract powder contains a combination of flavonoids called silymarin (C25H22O10). It is mainly composed of three isomers: silybin, isosilybin, and silybin. Silybin has the strongest activity and is largely responsible for the properties of silymarin.
2. The water solubility of silybin is very poor, so the extraction method of silybin should adopt the extraction method of plant lipid solubility, rather than the water-solubility method.
3. The biological tolerance of milk thistle extract is so good that adults will not experience significant toxicity even if they take 13 grams per day.
▲Botanical Cube's milk thistle extract
1. Milk thistle extract powder is one of our main products,80% silymarin is the popular specification.
We accept custom product specifications, recently, some customers asked for water-soluble milk thistle extract. We have our own R&D team, and the samples are currently in the development and testing stage.
2. We have a single production line for milk thistle extract, which can be mass-produced to meet the large demand of customers.
3. We have our own testing team. Every batch of milk thistle extract will be sampled for multiple tests. The testing standards are in accordance with the national pharmacopeia standards. If customers have special index requirements, they can communicate with us in advance, so that the production process can be controlled in advance, to ensure that the products can meet the special index.
If you want to communicate with us welcome to find us at email@example.com